Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I Wore Today: Momma's got the bomb shoes





So, everything I'm wearing today is either borrowed, a gift, or gotten at ultra low Wal*Mart prices ( Save money, Live better ;]) The fab Candie's wool booties? Hand-me-down to my momma from my Aunt Max, and snuck out of momma's closet by me. I love heredity sometimes...biology has taught me why my momma and I share a shoe size. Anyways, the shorts are from Old Navy, Spring '08, and the turtleneck is Wal*Mart clearance. I pretty much paid a grand total of seven dollars for this outfit.

I'll probably say it ten million times on this blog, but the less money you have, the more creative you'll have to be. I've learned to like things that way, in both food and in fashion.
So get your elbows dirty and dig in a few thrift store dumpsters fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment