Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Will Summer

I seriously have not been very motivated to leave my house this summer. Like, I'll shower and get all dressed up and fab, but only for the sake of looking fab. I won't leave the house... maybe I'll check the mail, then most likely bake something. All the while, I and only I absolutely relish the comfort of my kitchen and how fly I look.

Only you can really feel the joy of looking fly for cheaps.



Dress-Good Will, Shoes-Payless, Betsey Johnson bag-Gift from Tiff, Jewels-handmedowns.


Try staying in, looking fab, and cooking well as if you were on WWII rations.
Be a rationista.

2 comments:

  1. If only I had known you 25years ago. Wait a minute,I can better that.Its terrific to be your Aunt Max. Have I told you lately "You Rock" I Love You Rationista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene Says:
    In my vocabulary Bobby Flay is Bobby LaFlay, it's much more fun to say his name that way and I actually dislike him less. The La seems to somehow soften his image. The one thing that really bugs me though is that he is forever using Chipotle for like every single dish he makes. Use another condiment LaFlay! By the way, I absolutely love Alton Brown, he is my cooking hero.

    ReplyDelete